Hundreds enjoyed the Burns It Up production of Beauty IS a Beast and raised much needed funds Hope for Haiti.
- March 8th, 2010
- Write comment
Burns-It-Up, a non-profit organization in Chandler, Arizona, presented their first production – Beauty IS a Beast – on February 26 and 27, 2010 in Chandler, Arizona to rave reviews from hundreds of people resulting in the ability to donate 50% of the proceeds to Hope for Haiti. Starring 20 talented East Valley actors and actresses ranging in age from 6 to 18, the fairytale provided a positive message to audience members showing how true beauty is found on the inside.
Parents, grandparents, and kids of all ages enjoyed the shows and provided amazing feedback including:
- “When the cast broke into the Macarena, I laughed so hard I cried.” Anthony Aquino from Queen Creek
- “I couldn’t take my eyes off the Queen!” Anya Ross, 10-year-old from Ahwatukee
- “Lavish and professionally done!” Jennie Lee Voyce, parent from Casa Grande
- “Great fun family entertainment! We were very impressed! Jen Peters, parent from Chandler
- “Scrolls on the ground! Hilarious!” Marti de Angeura from Tempe
Beauty IS a Beast was a resounding success.
Check our our Facebook Photo Albums of the show: